Friday, February 21, 2014

Scavenger Hunt

Reflection: Just a simple reflection of a candle.


Warning!: This sticker on the bus usually warns us what to do if something bad happens.


Electric: Electricity running through a cool light.:)


 Intimidating: A creepy tree outside of my best friends house.


Red: A red ball


Music: A piano can be played to make music.


Movement: The water is in motion so...yeah


Oversized: A stuffed penguin the size of me.


Hot: A stovetop burner thats on


Energy: It takes energy to make the lightbulb glow.


Soft: My SUPER soft blanket:3


Contemplation: When you read books you have to contemplate the meaning behind them. You also have to contemplate which one to read.


Closed: A closed door.


Community: My little apartment complex is a community.


Love: Holding hands can mean love or trust.


Familiar: My phone is familiar to me.


High note: The highest note on the piano.


Shadow: My best friends shadow.


Too much: Hugs can sometimes be too much.


The end: I really have no explanation for this one.. my friend said that it means the end so..yeah.


Sharp: knives are sharp.


Music: You can create music with a piano.


12 Midnight: At night are dogs watch over you and protect you...or they sleep.


Single: A single dollar.


3: Three fake candles.


New/ Old: My great grandmothers necklace that was renewed to look new.


No comments:

Post a Comment